In order to install new plywood subfloor in the back, and install new wall panels- I needed to dismantle once again. The Gaucho bed, tunnel and small shelf on the floor needed to be removed- as well as the shelf above the bed and all the paneling as it was all water stained and delaminating.
So armed with my tools once again, I got to work.
Suffice it to say that there are so many damn nails and screws holding this all together...
I just pray I can remember how to put it all back correctly.
( I take TONS of photos and videos of all that I dismantle-
so that I can refer back to them when the time comes to put it all back together.
I'm not TOO worried....lol)
It took me a few days, but I finally took out everything on the floor, the floor itself
and all the wall panels for the back.
I pray that I am done dismantling-
as I am running out of room for all the pieces I am accumulating.